What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you browse the internet. They contain information about your browsing behaviour, preferences, and other data that allows websites to recognise you and remember your settings.
- Analysing website traffic and usage patterns to improve our services and user experience, which we do using Google Analytics.
- Remembering your preferences and settings, such as language and currency preferences, to make your browsing experience more convenient.
- Providing personalised content, such as product recommendations, based on your browsing behaviour and preferences.
- Tracking and analysing the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, which we do using Google Ads.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which remain on your device until they expire or are deleted. We also use first-party cookies, which are set by our website, and third-party cookies, which are set by other websites or services that we use.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies, which are essential for the operation of our website and cannot be disabled.
- Functional cookies, which allow us to remember your preferences and settings.
- Performance cookies, which help us analyse website traffic and usage patterns, which we do using Google Analytics.
- Advertising cookies, which are used to provide personalised content and track the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, which we do using Google Ads.
How can you manage cookies?
You can manage cookies through your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to refuse or accept cookies, delete existing cookies, and set preferences for future cookies. Please note that if you disable cookies, some features of our website may not work properly.