Skog Candle Large
SKOG, Norwegian and Swedish for ‘forest’.
- Boreal forests cover half of Scandinavia stretching unbroken from the far south to the Arctic Circle.
- A morning mist of spruce and pine needles, of woodland lily of the valley, musk and aged leather.
- Size: 200g.
- Burn time: The fragrance will scent a mid-sized room for up to 50 hours.
- The painted glass votive glows colorfully when lit, wash and re-use the glass votives for tealights.
- Notes: Pine Needles, Fir Cones, Birch Sap, Woodland Lily of The Valley.